Recipe Credits: Nikita Jain
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) 250 gms
- Little corn flour mixed with water
- Ginger garlic chilli paste 1 tea spoon
- Oil 3 tsp
- Red-Green-yellow capsicum 1 medium each cut in cubes (more quantity of green capsicum)
- Onion 1 large cut in cubes
- Soya sauce 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli sauce 2 tsp
- Green chilli sauce 1/2 tsp
- Schezwan sauce 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce 1 tsp
- Pepper 1 pinch
- Salt to taste
- Soak Paneer in water for 10-15 mins before using. Cut the paneer into big cubes and pat dry with clean kitchen napkin. Sprinkle little cornflour on top and keep aside. Cut colored capsicum and onion into cubes. Mix flour with salt and pepper, add a little water and make a thick paste.
- Dip the Paneer pieces into this flour paste and deep fry them in a non-stick pan.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic chilli paste, cubes of onion and coloured capsicum. Stir fry for a minute.
- Mix in all the sauces mentioned above. Add a little corn flour with water and salt to taste.Stir.
- Add in the Paneer cubes. Mix it well together.
- Serve hot as a starter or side dish with Noodles or Fried Rice.
- Sauces used are of Ching’s brand.
- Preferably use fresh Paneer to avoid breakage.